NHBA SCARECROWS OF THE SEACOAST RETURN TO NORTH HAMPTON
We invite all North Hampton Business Association Members to participate in this traditional October Event!
- Create & display a scarecrow in front of your business
- This year pre-built Scarecrow Frames will be available from Andrew Higgins of Troop #162 as part of his Eagle Scout project. Frames can be ordered and purchased for $25 thru the NHBA. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to order a Scarecrow Frame. The deadline to order your Scarecrow frame is September 30th.
- Get your scarecrow listed on the official NHBA Scarecrow Location Listing by emailing a photo of your scarecrow to Nancy-Jane at email@example.com. *Only submissions sent prior to October 14 will be included on the official list.
- Voting will be on this page and in the Facebook event page October 18-30
- All scarecrows should be on display no later than October 14.
- Photos of the Scarecrows with the most votes or comments in the following categories will be crowned winners!
Photos of the Scarecrows with the most votes or comments in the following categories will be crowned winners!
2 Categories for participating NHBA Businesses
- People’s Choice
- Best Representation of your business
Plus Best Community Spirit Award for non-member participants!
Winners will be announced online on October 31
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
And the Winners Are….
We have the winners of the 2018 Scarecrow Contest! Thank you all for participating!
Winner- North Hampton Service Center
Runner Up- Urban Farmhouse Eatery
Best Representation of Business:
Winner- RB Allen
Runner Up- Al’s Seafood
Community Spirit Award:
Winner- North Hampton Dental
Runner Up- North Hampton Midas
See all 2018 participants below: