SCARECROWS OF THE SEACOAST RETURN TO NORTH HAMPTON THIS OCTOBER!
How to Participate:
- Create & display a scarecrow in front of your business or residence.
- Get your scarecrow listed on the official Scarecrow of the Seacoast Map by confirming your participation by email to Nancy-Jane at email@example.com or Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Only submissions sent prior to October 9 will be included on the official map.
- October 1 thru October 31
- We suggest you put your Scarecrows out the first week of October — the sooner you get your scarecrow out, the more votes you could get!
- Email a photo of your scarecrow to be included in voting to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voting for People’s Choice in two categories, Business and Resident will take place October 18-31.
How / Where to vote:
- Email your favorite scarecrow in each category Business or Resident to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Joe Manzi, North Hampton Rec @ (603) 964-3170
- Scarecrows with the most votes win People’s Choice! Winners will receive gift cards to the NHBA Business of your choice!
- Winners will be announced online November 1.
Download details. Questions? Email Nancy-Jane at email@example.com.
Congratulations to our 2023 Winners!
For our Resident: “The Good Witch of North Hampton” at 18 Grandview Terrace Ave and for the Business “Who does your hair”by Shear Visions at 64 Lafayette Road
View the rest of the 2022 Scarecrows: https://fb.watch/n35kv27jmq/